All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the connection between language acquisition and emergent literacy skills, and how this sets the stage for later literacy development.
- Author BiographyPaula M. Rhyner, PhD, CCC-SLP, is Professor in the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (UWM). She is a Board Recognized Specialist in Child Language and has served in various roles on the Specialty Board on Child Language, including that of Chair. Dr. Rhyner is a member of the editorial board for Communication Disorders Quarterly, and served as an Associate Editor for Language, Speech, and Hearing Services in Schools. She directs the Child Language Lab at UWM, which conducts interdisciplinary research in areas related to development and disabilities in children from birth through 5 years of age. Her published research on language assessment and intervention and her interest in emergent literacy and early language acquisition led her to collaborate with the series editors and the other contributing authors to create this book.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication10/08/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleChallenges in Language and Literacy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight478 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byPaula M. Rhyner
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.