Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionArtificial economics is a computational approach aiming to explain economic systems by modeling them as `societies of intelligent software agents'. This book presents peer-reviewed papers on recent developments in this hybrid of economics and computer science.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number652
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note29 Tables, black and white; 61 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 212 p. 61 illus.
- Weight361 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGert Jan Hofstede,Sjoukje Osinga,Tim Verwaart
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.