Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionCompiles a collection of chapters that cover a range of topics from relationships with parents to views about love, sex, and marriage; from experiences in college to those in the work place; and more. This book portrays the lives of young Americans between adolescence and young adulthood, a stage that the editor describes as emerging adulthood.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleDecade of Behavior Series
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight830 g
- Edited byJeffrey Jensen Arnett,Jennifer Lynn Tanner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.