Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.48
- £14.55Trending at £23.17
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number109
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1074 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAndrew M. Odlyzko,Dennis A. Hejhal,Joel Friedman,Martin C. Gutzwiller
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsTrace formula for quantum integrable systems, lattice-point problem, and small divisors.- Theta-lifts of Maass waveforms.- The transfer operator approach to Selberg's zeta function and modular and Maass wave forms for PSL (2, ?).- Chaos and deviation from uniform distribution: eigenfunction computation; applied modular arithmetic.- Logarithmic Sobolev techniques for random walks on graphs.- Eigenvalue statistics in quantum ideal gases.- Multifractal spectrum and Laplace spectrum.- Number theory and atomic densities.- Explicit formulas and oscillations.- Energy fluctuation analysis in integrable billiards in hyperbolic geometry.- On eigenfunctions of the Laplacian for Hecke triangle groups.- Eigenvalue spacings for regular graphs.- Classical limits of eigenfunctions for some completely integrable systems.- Does a quantum particle know the time ?.- Level spacings for Cayley graphs.- Eigenvalues of Ramanujan graphs.- Theta sums, Eisenstein series, and the semiclassical dynamics of a precessing spin.- Random walks on generalized Euclidean graphs.- Two proofs of Ihara's theorem.- Playing billiards with microwaves - quantum manifestations of classical chaos.- Characters of the symmetric groups: formulas, estimates and applications.- Number theory and formal languages.- Expander graphs and amenable quotients.- Ramanujan hypergraphs and Ramanujan geometries.- Constructing error-correcting codes from expander graphs.- Multipath zeta functions of graphs.- Eigenvalues of the Laplacian for Bianchi groups.- A survey of discrete trace formulas.- List of Participants.- Program Schedule.- Afterword.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.