Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a review of advanced communications technologies, this book delivers the information needed to understand revolutionary communications technologies. It is appropriate for computer science and engineering communications courses.
- Author BiographyUYLESS BLACK is a widely known and respected consultant and lecturer on computer networks and data communications. With clients throughout the world, including the local and interchange carriers in the USA, Nortel in Canada, and British Telecom in the UK, he has extensive operations and implementation experience in both public and private networks.
- Author(s)Uyless N. Black
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication21/03/1997
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitlePrentice-Hall Series in Advanced Communications Technologies
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width183 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.