All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionCertain to stimulate thinking and debate in academic and professional arenas, Emerging Criminal Justice presents a new model for crime control that replaces the `war on crime' and other failed models. The book avoids the use of unnecessarily complex language and phraseology, but cuts straight to the heart of what Paul H Hahn refers to as the `three pillars for a new proactive criminal justice system' that include: expanded notions of community policing; community corrections; and restorative justice.The book invites its readers to take a good look at the entire criminal justice system, as a whole, and consider a new paradigm for understanding and correcting the system and most of its elements.
- Author(s)Paul Hahn
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.