All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.69
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.95
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionContains selected papers from the symposium on Sol-Gel and Vitreous Materials and Applications held during the International Materials Research Congress in Cancun, Mexico in August 2002. This work covers subjects that include: implementation of inorganic thin films; synthesis of materials for energy saving; and more.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Note101 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight835 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDavid Avnir,Michel A. Aegerter,Tessy Maria Lopez
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.