Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £7.29Trending at £8.99
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for academics with a special interest in fraud research, this volume analyzes the impact of fraud on developing economies, describing successful anti-fraud methods and featuring cases that exemplify the measures described.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/04/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note40 Tables, black and white; XXVI, 186 p.
- Weight332 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byKiymet Tunca Caliyurt,Samuel O. Idowu
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.