CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.57Trending at £10.48
- £7.97Trending at £10.07
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.23
- £40.94Trending at £46.05
- £34.66Trending at £37.19
- £9.97Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely book analyzes the potential reach of infectious diseases that were once confined to small pockets of Asia, but now threaten to proliferate as economic growth accelerates in the region.
- Author BiographyYichen Lu is the Executive Director at the Institute for International Vaccine Development, Cambridge, MA; the Principal Research Scientist at the Harvard AIDS Institute; and the Special Professor and Director, Nankai Vaccine Laboratory, Nankai University, China. Max Essex is the Chairman of the Department of Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Harvard School of Public Health and Chairman of the Harvard AIDS Institute.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight559 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBryan Roberts,Max Essex,Yichen Lu
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.