Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the problems of inequality and oppression from different angles and promotes intersectionality as an interpretive tool that can be utilized to understand the ways in which race, class, gender, ethnicity, and other dimensions of difference shape our lives.
- Author BiographyBonnie Thornton Dill is a professor and chair of the department of women's studies and founder of the Consortium on Race, Gender, and Ethnicity at the University of Maryland, College Park. Ruth Enid Zambrana is a professor of women's studies and director of the Consortium on Race, Gender, and Ethnicity, and interim director of the U.S. Latino Studies Initiative at the University of Maryland, College Park.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.