All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £109.35Trending at £139.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
- £25.73Trending at £27.76
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byDessy Irawati,Roel Rutten
- Table Of ContentsPart 1. ASEAN as Emerging Hub 1. Regional Headquarters in ASEAN, A. Raharso 2. Location Criteria Evaluation and Potential for Regional Treasury Centres in Brunei Darussalam, P. Polak and M. Hamdan 3. ICT Knowledge Hub in ASEAN through Formulating Enabling Environment, Building Human Resources and Collaborating with International Organizations, H. Kifle and Y. Hwangbo Part 2. ASEAN in Global Context 4. Factors that Influence the Adoption of Green Supply Chain Management among Malaysian Manufacturers, J. Ho, K. Annuar Rusli and A. Abdul Rahman 5. Conceptual and Empirical Arguments from the Indonesian Automotive Cluster in Pursuit of a Better Explanation of Knowledge based Regional Development, D. Irawati and R. Rutten 6. Tourism in Southeast Asia, M. Wan-Hassan and M. Halal Part 3. ASEAN and Innovation Support 7. The Role of Public R&D Funding in Innovation Systems of East Asia and ASEAN Catch-up Countries, H. Kroll and D. Schiller 8. Latest Issues in Economic Development and a National Innovation System in Thailand, Yokakul, N. and Promwong, K. 9. The Role of Local Creative Entrepreneurs to Shape Creative City in Indonesia, D. Irawati and E. Rahmawati
- Author BiographyDessy Irawati-Rutten, Ph.D, is an academic staff for the bilingual department and an international engagement coordinator at Sondervick College, the Netherlands with 12 years of experience in international business practice and academic. Her disciplinary background is in International Business Strategy, Economic Geography, and Regional Studies. She is one of creators of a new research network called SDIN (Social Dynamic of Innovation Networks) promoting the norms, values and human element in studying innovation in developed and developing economies, specifically in Europe and the ASEAN (Southeast Asian) region. Roel Rutten is an assistant professor at Organization Studies Faculty in Tilburg University and Visiting fellow in Newcastle University Business School, UK on knowledge creation and applies this to the three areas discussed below. His disciplinary background is organization sociology and economic geography. Dr. Rutten is also the creators of SDIN, Social Dynamic of Innovation Networks. Dr. Rutten is interested in knowledge creation and networks, he has published in various journals, books, presented his paper internationally in Europe, Asia, and North America.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.