Emerging Market Multinationals: Managing Operational Challenges for Sustained International Growth by Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra, Seung-ho Park, William Newburry (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £74.19Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £52.33Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.79
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.61Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.50
- £11.98Trending at £15.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the challenges faced by emerging market multinationals as they develop their international operations and proposes actionable solutions.
- Author BiographyAlvaro Cuervo-Cazurra is Professor of International Business and Strategy at Northeastern University. He is an expert on global strategy, with a special interest in emerging market multinationals. He co-edited Understanding Multinationals from Emerging Markets (Cambridge, 2014). William Newburry is Chair of the Department of Management and International Business and the SunTrust Bank Professor at Florida International University. His current research interests focus on how multinational corporations manage and interact with subsidiaries and other local stakeholders. Seung Ho Park is Parkland Chair Professor of Strategy at China Europe International Business School. He was the Founding President of Samsung Economic Research Institute, China and Managing Director of Skolkovo-EY Institute for Emerging Market Studies. His current research focuses on the growth strategies of local companies, the competitive dynamics between multinationals and local companies, and the roles of multinationals in emerging markets.
- Author(s)Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra,Seung-ho Park,William Newburry
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.