All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £4.39Trending at £4.51
- £35.20Trending at £35.99
- £28.77Trending at £31.72
- £15.44Trending at £19.72
- £24.64Trending at £29.07
- £25.63Trending at £26.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe objective of this book is to better understand the economic characteristics and shortcomings of emerging markets and provide a discussion of some of the policies which may have to be adopted in order to reduce the risk of another financial crisis.
- Author BiographySIMA MOTAMEN-SAMADIAN is Senior Lecturer in Economics and Finance at Westminster Business School, University of Westminster. CELSO GARRIDO is Professor of Economics, Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana, Mexico City.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/11/1999
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight349 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCelso Garrido,Sima Motamen-Samadian
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.