All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.41
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £37.16Trending at £40.49
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionA distinguished group of international business scholars explore how firms internationalize in today's global economy.
- Author BiographyRavi Ramamurti is CBA Distinguished Professor of International Business at Northeastern University, Boston. Jitendra V. Singh is Saul P. Steinberg Professor of Management at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. From 2007 to 2009, he was Dean, Shaw Foundation Chair, and Professor of Strategy, Management, and Organization at the Nanyang Business School, Singapore.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note27 b/w illus. 32 tables
- Weight840 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJitendra V. Singh,Ravi Ramamurti
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.