Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionEmerging Nanoelectronic Devices focuses on the future direction of semiconductor and emerging nanoscale device technology.
- Author BiographyAn Chen is with GLOBALFOUNDRIES, working on emerging logic and memory technologies. He is the Memory Technology Lead responsible for exploratory memory research with industrial consortia including IMEC and Sematech. His memory research focuses primarily on RRAM and STTRAM. Prior to GLOBALFOUNDRIES, he worked at Spansion LLC on emerging memory research and at Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) on nanoelectronics. He is currently chairing the Emerging Research Device (ERD) working group in the International Technology Roadmap of Semiconductors (ITRS). He is also a Senior Member of the IEEE. James Hutchby, Senior Scientist, Emeritus, was formerly Director of Device Sciences of Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC). Prior to joining SRC he was founding Director of the Research Triangle Institute s Center for Semiconductor Research, which consisted of five research groups performing research on: low-temperature growth of diamond; high efficiency multi-bandgap solar cells; complementary HBT devices and integrated circuits and high efficiency thermoelectrics and theremovoltaics. Dr Hutchby has authored or co-authored over 160 contributed and invited papers. He is also a Life Fellow of the IEEE and a recipient of the IEEE Third Millennium Medal. Victor Zhirnov is Director of Special Projects at the SRC. His research interests include nanoelectronics devices and systems, properties of materials at the nanoscale and bio-inspired electronic systems. He also holds an adjunct faculty position at North Carolina State University and has served as an advisor to a number of government, industrial, and academic institutions. Victor Zhirnov has authored and co-authored over 100 technical papers and contributions to books. George Bourianoff is a Senior Principle Engineer in the Components Research group at Intel. He is responsible for developing and managing research programs in emerging research technologies and architectures. He also serves on the scientific advisory boards of the Nanoelectronic Research Initiative (NRI) and the Semiconductor Technology Advanced Research Network. (STARnet). Prior to joining Intel in 1994 Dr Bourianoff was a group leader in the Superconducting Supercollidier Project in Texas responsible for accelerator simulation. Prior to that, he was a Senior Scientist with SAIC responsible for Magneto Hydrodynamic code development.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1120 g
- Width173 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byAn Chen,George Bourianoff,James Hutchby,Victor Zhirnov
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.