Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe importance of secular ritual is discussed within the newly emerging transdiscipinary field of ritology. Shifting away from traditional concepts of ritual tied to religion, the authors weigh the benefits of ritualized practice for general health and wellbeing.
- Author BiographyJeltje Gordon-Lennox is an author and psychotherapist with expertise in the field of world religions, writing about ritual studies theory and the role of the senses in the contemporary practice of secular ritual. She is the founder of the Ashoka (.ch) Association, where she trains secular celebrants in the craft of secular ritualization. Jeltje lives in Switzerland.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/02/2017
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteca. 20 b/w photos and 5 diagrams
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJeltje Gordon-Lennox
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.34Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £6.40Trending at £7.48
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.