Save on Computer & IT
- £25.03Trending at £32.96
- £35.51Trending at £37.08
- £53.48Trending at £58.72
- £39.53Trending at £40.02
- £45.12Trending at £59.99
- £36.98Trending at £37.58
- £23.15Trending at £35.99
About this product
- DescriptionAs such, the book is a collection of recent and innovative works in the field Network Security and Cryptography, Cloud Computing and Big Data Analytics, Data Mining and Data Warehouse, Communication and Nanotechnology and VLSI and Image Processing.
- Author BiographySabnam Sengupta has completed her Ph.D. in Computer Science & Engineering in the field of Software Engineering from Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India in 2008. She has completed her Post Graduation from University of Calcutta in 1998 and has completed her bachelors from Presidency College, Kolkata in 1995. She has published one book, three book chapters, along with several publications in the International journals and conference proceedings. She is serving as a member of editorial boards of a few International journals. Dr. Sengupta has ten years of experience in academics and 3 years of experience in the software industry, both in India and USA. She is currently working as Associate Professor and Head, Department of Information Technology, B.P. Poddar Institute of Management & Technology, Kolkata. Her biography has been published in Marquis Who's Who in Science & Technology, 28th Edition, 2010. She is a member of IEEE. Her research interests include formal modelling, software requirements, verification and testing and software architecture.Kunal Das has received the Bachelor of Science degree in Electronics Science and Bachelor of Technology degree in Information Technology from University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India, in 2001 and 2004 respectively. He has completed his Master of Technology in Information Technology from the same university in 2006. He is currently pursuing his Ph.D. He has authored 7 International journals papers and several conference papers. He is a co-author of book titled Quantum Dots and Quantum Cellular Automata: Recent Trends and Applications , NOVA Science Publishers, USA. He is a member of IEEE and an invited member of American Nano Society, USA. Mr. Das is currently working as Assistant Professor, Department of Information Technology, B.P. Poddar Institute of Management & Technology, Kolkata. His research interests include Quantum Dot Cellular Automata, VLSI architectures and hardware.Gitosree Khan received the Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science & Engineering from Berhampur University, Orissa, India, in 2005 and Master of Technology in Computer Science & Application from University of Calcutta in 2010. She is currently pursuing PhD. She has authored an International journal paper and published a few papers in conference proceedings. She has reviewed several International journals' papers and conference papers. She is a member of IEEE. She is currently working as Assistant Professor, Department of Information Technology, B.P. Poddar Institute of Management & Technology, Kolkata. Her research interests include Cloud Computing and Software engineering.
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number298
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note75 Tables, black and white; 247 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 468 p. 247 illus.
- Weight889 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGitosree Khan,Kunal K. Das,Sabnam Sengupta
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.