Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £50.36Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to focus on rapid viral evolution and emerging viruses. With such new diseases as AIDS and 'mad cow' disease, the subject attracts immediate and widespread attention. Based on a symposium, this book has been edited to appeal to a fairly broad professional audience.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication08/07/1996
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1996
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteline figures, tables
- Weight540 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byStephen S. Morse
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.