All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most exciting and challenging aspects of next generation wireless networks is the provision of IP- based multimedia services, similar to those recently emerged on the Internet. Emerging Wireless Multimedia Services and Technologies provides a comprehensive resource of the most up-to-date wireless multimedia technologies and services.
- Author BiographyApostolis K. Salkintzis, Motorola Inc., Greece Received his Diploma in 1991 and his Ph.D. degree in 1997, both from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Democritus University of Thrace, Xanthi, Greece Worked as a research Engineer at the Democritus University, studying mobile data networks and working on research projects dealing with the design and implementation of wireless data networks and protocols. Was a Sessional Lecturer at the Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, The University of British Columbia, Canada, in 1999. Has been with Motorola Inc., since Sept. 1999, working on the design and standardization of modern telecommunication networks, focusing in particular on GPRS, UMTS and WLANs. Is a member of the IEEE and a member of the Technical Chamber of Greece. Nikos Passas, University of Athens, Greece Received his Diploma (honours) from the Department of Computer Engineering, University of Patras, Greece, and his Ph.D. degree from the Department of Informatics and Telecommunications, University of Athens, Greece. Has been with the Communication Networks Laboratory of the University of Athens, working as a sessional lecturer and research associate since 1995.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2005
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight992 g
- Width174 mm
- Height250 mm
- Edited byApostolis K. Salkintzis,Professor Nikos Passas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.