Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- Author(s)Olivier Le Corre
- PublisherISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Date of Publication11/07/2016
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction1) Fundamentals of Emergy2) Emergy and Conversion of Renewable Energy3) Emergy and Recycling4) Advanced Notions on Emergy Conclusion
- Author BiographyOlivier Le Corre received his degree in Engineering, specializing in Thermal-Energy (1992), from the Polytechnic University of Nantes. He received his PhD in Energy, from Mines School of Paris, in 1995. He undertook his habilitation research at the Graduate School of Mechanical, Thermal, Civil Engineering, University of Nantes (2003). He is currently assigned to the Ecole des Mines de Nantes, and member of the Joint Research Unit GEPEA No. 6144.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.