Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £17.05
- £10.00Trending at £10.89
- £8.00Trending at £8.83
- £9.48Trending at £11.01
- £7.51Trending at £10.02
- £7.62Trending at £7.78
- £3.59Trending at £3.63
About this product
- DescriptionA study of Emerson's political thought set in the context of the American Civil War.
- Author BiographyKenneth Sacks is Professor of History at Brown University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2008
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleCambridge Texts in the History of Political Thought
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight400 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKenneth S. Sacks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.