All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRalph Waldo Emerson is one of the most important figures in the history of American thought, religion, and literature. The vitality of his writings and the unsettling power of his example continue to influence us more than a hundred years after his death. This work gives us a portrait of the whole man.
- Author BiographyRobert D. Richardson Jr., Adjunct Professor of Letters at Wesleyan University, is also the author of Henry Thoreau: A Life of the Mind (California, 1986), which won the Melcher Prize in 1987. Barry Moser is one of the foremost wood engravers and book illustrators in America.
- Author(s)Barry Moser,Robert D. Richardson
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication06/11/1996
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note26 b&w photographs
- Weight917 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.58
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £13.54
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.59
- £10.30Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.