Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.59
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.19
- £4.99Trending at £9.81
About this product
- DescriptionGives voice to the Irish, Scottish, English, and Welsh women and men who negotiated the complex and often dangerous world of emigration between 1815 and 1845. Using information wanted notices that appeared in colonial newspapers as well as emigrants' own accounts, this work illustrates that emigration was a family affair.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Jane Errington is professor of history, Royal Military College and Queen's University, and the author of numerous award-winning studies about life in Upper Canada.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Jane Errington
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2007
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Note8 photographs, 1 map
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.