Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £12.99
- £17.11Trending at £21.99
- £7.33Trending at £9.98
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
- £6.78Trending at £8.99
- £11.17Trending at £15.27
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis selection of reviews and criticism illustrates the impression made by this novel from its first appearance in 1847, when even hostile readers expressed reluctant fascination, to the present day, when its qualities have repeatedly focused attention in various critical inquiries.
- Author BiographyA. E. DYSON, general editor of the series, is Honorary Fellow of the University of East Anglia, where he has taught for many years. His publications include Yeats, Eliot and R. S. Thomas (1981), as well as titles in the Casebook series.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/06/1992
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCasebooks Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIX, 237 p.
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Edited byProfessor Miriam Allott
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.