All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.70
- £6.80Trending at £8.99
- £12.27Trending at £13.01
- £2.81Trending at £3.41
- £4.99Trending at £5.15
- £7.37Trending at £9.95
- £5.99Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays by leading scholars offers a comprehensive overview of contexts important for the study of Emily Dickinson's writings.
- Author BiographyEliza Richards is an Associate Professor of English and Comparative Literature at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. Author of Gender and the Poetics of Reception in Poe's Circle (Cambridge University Press, 2004), she has published essays on American literature and culture in journals such as Arizona Quarterly, ESQ, Amerikastudien/American Studies, Poe Studies, the Yale Journal of Criticism and Victorian Poetry.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLiterature in Context
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byEliza Richards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.