All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCristanne Miller's major edition of Dickinson's poems presents the 1,100 poems the poet retained during her lifetime, in the form she retained them. Dickinson took pains to copy these poems onto folded sheets in fair hand, arguably to preserve them for posterity. Included are Dickinson's alternate phrases and the editor's notes and Introduction.
- Author BiographyCristanne Miller is a SUNY Distinguished Professor and Edward H. Butler Professor of Literature at the University at Buffalo in New York.
- Author(s)Emily Dickinson
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication11/04/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Weight1451 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Edited byChristanne Miller
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.11Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.