All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionJane Austen's beloved comedic novel is now available in a revised and updated Norton Critical Edition.
- Author BiographyJane Austen (1775-1817) was an English novelist whose works of romantic fiction, set among the gentry, earned her a place as one of the most widely read writers in English literature. George Justice is Vice Provost for Advanced Studies and Dean of the Graduate School as well as Professor of English at the University of Missouri-Columbia. He is the author of The Manufacturers of Literature: Writing and the Literary Marketplace in Eighteenth-Century England as well as essays and reviews on books related to eighteenth-century literature and culture. He is editor, with Albert J. Rivero, of the scholarly journal The Eighteenth-Century Novel. He is co-editor of Women's Writing and Circulation of Ideas: Manuscript Publication in English, 1550-1800.
- Author(s)Jane Austen,Stephen M. Parrish
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleNorton Critical Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width129 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byGeorge L. Justice
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.