Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautiful, clever, rich - and single - Emma Woodhouse is perfectly content with her life and sees no need for either love or marriage. Nothing, however, delights her more than interfering in the romantic lives of others. But when she ignores the warnings of her good friend Mr Knightley and attempts to arrange a suitable match for Harriet Smith.
- Author BiographyJane Austen, the daughter of a clergyman, was born in Hampshire in 1775, and later lived in Bath and the village of Chawton. As a child and teenager, she wrote brilliantly witty stories for her family's amusement, as well as a novella, Lady Susan. Her first published novel was Sense and Sensibility, which appeared in 1811 and was soon followed by Pride and Prejudice, Mansfield Park and Emma. Austen died in 1817, and Persuasion and Northanger Abbey were published posthumously in 1818.
- Author(s)Jane Austen
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight632 g
- Width138 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Introduction byFiona Stafford
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £7.92Trending at £10.96
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.98
- £6.27Trending at £7.99
- £5.46Trending at £10.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.