Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.62+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOften said to be Jane Austen's most perfect novel, Emma is also the perfect read - with a very imperfect - but loveable - heroine...
- Author BiographyJane Austen was born in 1775, in Steventon, Hampshire, where her father was rector. When she was 25 the family moved to Bath till her father's death in 1805, then to Chawton in Hampshire where Jane lived with her mother and sister. She wrote six novels. Sense and Sensibility was first in 1811, then Pride and Prejudice (1813), Mansfield Park (1814) and Emma (1816). Northanger Abbey and Persusaion were both published posthumously, in 1817. Jane Austen died in 1817. Well-received during her lifetime, since her death she has become known as not just one of the greatest writers of English fiction, but one of the most beloved.
- Author(s)Jane Austen
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Weight344 g
- Width131 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.90Trending at £7.10
- £2.75Trending at £4.22
- £21.95Trending at £22.69
- £4.02Trending at £4.22
- £2.57Trending at £2.83
- £4.99Trending at £9.71
- £2.50Trending at £3.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.