CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.07
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionIn this groundbreaking guide for clinicians, psychologist and author Matthew McKay presents emotional efficacy therapy (EET)-a powerful and proven-effective model for treating clients with emotion regulation disorders.
- Author BiographyMatthew McKay (Author) Matthew McKay, PhD, is a professor at the Wright Institute in Berkeley, CA. He has authored and coauthored numerous books, including The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook, Self-Esteem, Thoughts and Feelings, When Anger Hurts, and ACT on Life Not on Anger. He has also penned two fiction novels, Us and The Wawona Hotel. McKay received his PhD in clinical psychology from the California School of Professional Psychology, and specializes in the cognitive behavioral treatment of anxiety and depression. He lives and works in the Bay Area. Aprilia West (Author) Aprilia West, MT, MA, developed emotional efficacy therapy with Matt McKay as part of her dissertation research. As a former advisor, organizational consultant, mediator and executive coach to members of Congress, CEOs and Fortune 500 companies, West is passionate about the link between emotional efficacy, leadership and inspired living. West holds a bachelor's degree in English and master's degree in teaching from the University of Virginia, as well as a master's of psychology from the Wright Institute. She is currently completing her PsyD from the Wright Institute in Berkeley, California.
- Author(s)Aprilia West,Matthew McKay
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight600 g
- Width181 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.