All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeslie s. Greenberg provides a thorough introduction to this feeling-centered, humanistic approach to therapy. Emotion-focused therapy emphasizes the awareness, acceptance, and understanding of emotion, and proposes that emotions themselves have an adaptive potential that, if activated, can help clients to change.
- Author(s)Leslie S. Greenberg
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleTheories of Psychotherapy Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £5.27Trending at £5.91
- £7.96Trending at £8.15
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £10.86Trending at £12.98
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.