Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionAn increasing number of studies have been conducted on the role of expression and regulation of emotion in health. This book addresses the question of these studies from diverse angles while encompassing conceptual, developmental, and clinical issues.
- Author BiographyDr. Denollet is Professor of Medical Psychology, Dr. Nyklicek is Assistant Professor of Psychology, Dr. Vinghoets is Professor of Clinical Health Psychology. All three work at the Department of Psychology and Health at Tilburg University, in Tilburg, Netherlands.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/01/2008
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight542 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAdrianus Vingerhoets,Ivan Nyklicek,Johan Denollet
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.