CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionResearch into emotion has exploded over the last decade and for the first time in a single book, Elaine Fox draws together the vast array of cognitive and neuroscientific research, exploring the interaction between cognitive and emotional processes. This insightful overview is an ideal core textbook for courses on cognition and emotion.
- Author BiographyELAINE FOX is Professor of Experimental Psychology and Head of the Department of Psychology at the University of Essex, UK. She has published widely in emotion science and cognitive psychology and is an Associate Editor of the APA journal Emotion.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2009.
- Author(s)Elaine Fox
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note496 p.
- Weight870 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.