All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how we similarly all have the natural ability to turn the lead of our confused minds into the gold of insightful clarity. This book shows how we can learn to see ourselves as we really are and learn to disengage from those emotional patterns that undermine our lives.
- Author BiographyTara Bennett-Goleman is a psychotherapist who has been giving hugely successful international workshops for over 20 years on the subject of emotions, and more recently with her partner, Daniel Goleman, author of Emotional Intelligence.
- Author(s)Tara Bennett-Goleman
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication03/07/2003
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRider & Co
- Weight243 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.