All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £6.00Trending at £6.31
- £6.79Trending at £6.92
- £17.71Trending at £19.95
- £25.37Trending at £37.37
- £17.18Trending at £20.11
About this product
- DescriptionIn an age of increasing complexity, diversification and change, customers expect individually tailored services. This book shows how to satisfy and manage their expectations throughout the product life cycle, if producers focus their attention more on emotion.
- Author BiographyShuichi Fukuda received his doctoral degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Tokyo. After working in the Department of Precision Machinery, University of Tokyo, he moved to the Welding Research Institute, Osaka University. Later he worked concurrently at the Institute of Industrial Science, University of Tokyo. He became Full Professor of Systems and Management Engineering at the Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Technology and was also Visiting Professor at West Virginia University, Stanford University, Osaka University and Cranfield University. Since his retirement, he has continued in his position as Visiting Professor at Cranfield University, as well as working as Consulting Professor at Stanford University and concurrently as Visiting Professor at the Open University of Japan.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note55 Tables, black and white; XVIII, 395 p.
- Weight859 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byShuichi Fukuda
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.