All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the vital role emotions and habits play in performance. This book explains the principles of emotional intelligence and how these relate to coaching for performance. It includes practical activities for those seeking to identify and adapt their behaviour in order to achieve more.
- Author BiographySteve Neale is MD of BCS International, a leading emotional intelligence training, consultancy and coaching organization. Steve is a qualified psychologist, coach, EI practitioner, counsellor and hypnotherapist. Lisa Spencer-Arnell is MD of CCS Coaching International and a Director of Real Difference. She is passionate about inspiring people to be at their best through leadership coaching, EI development and facilitation. Liz Wilson is Director of TWP (www.twpartnership.co.uk) behavioural change specialists and a qualified coach, mentor, coach-supervisor and EI practitioner.
- Author(s)Lisa Spencer-Arnell,Liz Wilson,Stephen Neale
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.86Trending at £11.10
- £14.50Trending at £17.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.