All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.32Trending at £8.47
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.57Trending at £8.39
- £6.72Trending at £7.39
- £6.98Trending at £8.99
- £6.38Trending at £7.99
- £17.97Trending at £18.73
About this product
- DescriptionEmotional Transformation Therapy(R) is an original psychotherapy approach developed by Steven R. Vazquez, PhD. It is interactive and uses the client's visual ecology to amplify the impact of the therapist-client bond. This method achieves rapid, long-term outcomes, possessing the potential to revolutionize psychotherapy as we know it.
- Author BiographySteven R. Vazquez, PhD, is the founder of the innovative Emotional Transformation Therapy(R) approach to psychotherapy. He is a licensed professional counselor and licensed marriage and family therapist in the state of Texas. Dr. Vazquez has taught his approach in nine different countries and throughout the U.S. His work has been cited in several books and he has published numerous articles in peer reviewed professional journals. Dr. Vazquez holds a doctorate in counseling psychology. He has been in private practice for over 33 years.
- Author(s)Steven R. Vazquez
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content NoteSource Code
- Weight635 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.