Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the Salamanca agreement and other international treaties, the contributors to this volume draw upon research and practice in a number of countries to describe advances in meeting the needs of children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication11/07/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInternational Perspectives on Inclusive Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byHarry Daniels,John Visser,Ted Cole
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.