All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionScazzero presents a groundbreaking work on the integration of emotional health and contemplative spirituality that current models of discipleship fail to address.
- Author BiographyPeter Scazzero is the founder of New Life Fellowship Church in Queens, NYC, a large, multiracial church with more than seventy-three countries represented. After serving as senior pastor for twenty-six years, Pete is now a teaching pastor/pastor-at-large. He is the author of two best-selling books: The Emotionally Healthy Church and Emotionally Healthy Spirituality. He is also the author of The EHS Course and Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Day by Day.
- Author(s)Peter Scazzero
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication13/04/2011
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.