All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.55Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £7.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £8.61Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionGathers influential and contemporary work in the study of emotion and affective life from across a range of social sciences. This book provides an introduction to the key debates, concepts and modes of approach that have been developed by social scientist for the study of emotion and affective life.
- Author BiographyGoldsmiths College, London, UK University of Brighton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Student Readers
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones
- Weight884 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMonica Greco,Paul Stenner
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.