CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.77
- £10.91Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.31
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- Author(s)Jaak Panksepp,Manfred Clynes
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight655 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Table Of ContentsThe Nature of Emotions: Clinical Implications.- Genetics, Emotions and Psychopathology.- Brain Emotional Circuits and Psychopathologies.- Pharmacotherapy of Personality Disorders.- The Role of Shame in Symptom Formation.- Generalised Emotion: How it may be Produced, and Sentic Cycle Therapy.- Emotions and the Society of Mind.- Emotions, Brain, Immunity, and Health: A Review.- Toward a Cultural Epidemiology of Emotion.- Round Table Discussion and Two Informal Presentations.- Biographical Sketches of Contributors.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.