All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA critical and thought-provoking exploration of the sociology of emotion from a leading name in the field. It will be of interest to students and researchers of sociology, social psychology and indeed anyone engaged with the recent 'turn to affect' in the social sciences.
- Author BiographyIan Burkitt is in the Department of Social and Economic Studies, University of Bradford
- Author(s)Ian Burkitt
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.15
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £37.38Trending at £41.39
- £31.56Trending at £36.28
- £11.98Trending at £12.10
- £8.53Trending at £10.05
- £6.38Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.