Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.50
- £5.27Trending at £5.70
- £6.49Trending at £8.59
- £9.96Trending at £14.99
- £6.59Trending at £7.98
- £24.89Trending at £26.59
- £33.52Trending at £42.10
About this product
- DescriptionEmotions and Stress can help you transform your negative emotions into positive ones. It explains the science of emotions, how they are processed in our mind, how they influence our thoughts, opinions and actions, how to be free of them and above all how to regulate them.
- Author BiographyK. Chandiramani, a consultant psychiatrist in Staffordshire and London with more than 30 years experience in the field, has developed a six session stress management programme. With his team, he conducts psychotherapy sessions, both individually and in groups, based on the issues outlined in the sessions. He has produced three educational CDs of his audio sessions that complement his new book, Emotions and Stress. The educational CD sessions can be bought in MP3 format from www.undoyourstress.com.
- Author(s)K. Chandiramani
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementUK ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.