All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.39Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how emotions pervade ethical life, affecting our judgments, actions and relationships, and expressing our moral character, for better or worse.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Roberts is Distinguished Professor of Ethics at Baylor University. He is author of Emotions: An Essay in Aid of Moral Psychology (2003), Intellectual Virtues: An Essay in Regulative Epistemology (2007) and Spiritual Emotions: A Psychology of Christian Virtues (2007).
- Author(s)Robert C. Roberts
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.