All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, first published in 2007, focuses on the role of empathy in mental illness.
- Author BiographyTom Farrow is a Lecturer in Adult Psychiatry, Academic Clinical Psychiatry at the University of Sheffield and Honorary NHS Clinical Scientist for the Sheffield Health Care Trust. Peter Woodruff is Head of Academic Clinical Psychiatry and Director of the Sheffield Cognition and Neuroimaging Laboratory at the University of Sheffield and Honorary Consultant Psychiatrist for the Sheffield Health Care Trust.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1200 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byPeter W. R. Woodruff,Tom F. D. Farrow
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.