CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionWith global promotion of la Francophonie, the relation between the different constituencies of the world's French-speaking regions needs to be reexamined and debated. This book questions ingrained assumptions, pointing out the complexity of a never-ending relationship between francophone communities after the Empire.
- Author BiographyElisabeth M. Mudimbe-Boyi is professor of French and comparative literature at Stanford University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/01/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleAfter the Empire: The Francophone World & Postcolonial France
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byElisabeth Mudimbe-Boyi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.