All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is 3157 BC, and at the eastern edge of the great southern desert in Mesopotamia, men are at war. Roaming bandits desperate for food, water, women, and slaves ravage vulnerable town. Yet one thing eludes them: gold.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in New York, Sam Barone attended Manhattan College, graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in 1965, with a major in Psychology. After a hitch in the Marine Corps, he became a software developer and manager. After spending nearly 30 years in the software development game, he retired in 1999 to start working on his second career: writing.
- Author(s)Sam Barone
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- Out-of-print date08/01/2009
- Weight630 g
- Width153 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £14.98
- £3.99Trending at £7.98
- £7.75Trending at £8.99
- £7.09Trending at £8.99
- £6.10Trending at £7.98
- £4.49Trending at £6.99
- £10.20Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.