Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe growing debate over British national identity, and the place of 'Englishness' within it, raises crucial questions about multiculturalism, postimperial culture and identity, and the past and future histories of globalization. However, discussions of Englishness have too often been limited by insular conceptions of national literature...
- Author BiographyGraham MacPhee has taught at universities in Britain and the US and is currently Assistant Professor of English at West Chester University of Pennsylvania. He is the author of The Architecture of the Visible: Technology and Urban Visual Culture (Continuum, 2002). Prem Poddar is Associate Professor of English at Aarhus University. He is the author of Violent Civilities (Aarhus UP, 2003) and the co-editor of A Historical Companion to Postcolonial Literatures in English (Edinburgh UP/ Columbia UP, 2005).
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication07/07/2010
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byGraham MacPhee,Prem Poddar
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.