Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology of primary material brings together literary and non- literary texts from the eighteenth-century focusing on issues including commerce and colonialism. Britons' sense of identity in the eighteenth-century see-sawed between embattled vulnerability and unassailable supremacy.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN H. GREGG is Lecturer in the School of English and Creative Studies at Bath Spa University, UK.
- Author(s)Stephen H. Gregg
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication18/10/2005
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight398 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.