All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £37.22
- £13.22Trending at £13.81
- £17.32Trending at £18.01
- £9.50Trending at £16.53
- £19.17Trending at £19.49
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £8.83Trending at £9.30
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes bibliographical references and index.
- Author BiographyPartha Chatterjee is professor of political science at the Centre for Studies in Social Sciences, Calcutta, and professor of anthropology at Columbia University. His books include The Politics of the Governed: Reflections on Popular Politics in Most of the World, A Possible India: Essays in Political Criticism, and The Nation and Its Fragments: Colonial and Postcolonial Histories. Nivedita Menon is professor of political theory at the School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University. She is the author of Recovering Subversion and editor of Gender and Politics in India.
- Author(s)Partha Chatterjee
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Introduction byNivedita Menon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.